Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beast #2 turns 7 years old...

Beast #2 is 7 years old.  CRAZY!  


For his birthday HOT DATE, we took him BOWLING for the first time...


and to Prehistoric Pets to hang with a
bearded dragon....
 a gecko...

some form of ginormous reptile....

and some type of massive snake.  

Of course, he would be able to tell you exactly what species they all were...but I am a reptile novice.

He REALLY wanted a lizard for his birthday.  I was GOING to get him one, until I found out they ONLY eat LIVE crickets and meal worms.  I have enough grocery stops each week, than to have to make a special stop, take all 5 kids out of the car, and in the pet store to buy live crickets...WHICH, by the way, must ALSO be fed and kept alive. SERIOUSLY?  You have to buy special cricket food and water.... and take care of the crickets.... in order to feed and take care of the lizard.  NOPE.  NOT gonna happen.  I THINK 5 kids, 8 chickens, 3 cats, and 2 dogs is enough...for now

No comments:

Post a Comment